Single Sales License
(Including Commercial License and Basic POD License)
| In a nutshell: We are the producers of the images, and our company is the possessor of rights to them. All files are copyright Digital-Clipart. If you purchase any item on the site the purchase is automatically covered under this license. You will pay a one time fee and the Single Sales License is valid forever. Easy as that!
You will find an overview of how to use the licenses here.
Scroll down to view usage details.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
* Please read the right way to use the products below.
- Create Unlimited Physical End Products*
- Create Unlimited Digital End Products*
- Create your own items that you sell on Print-on-Demand (POD) sites*
- Use fonts to digitize quotes, words, names or sayings and sell those
designs digitally as well as physically*
- Convert templates to other formats for your clients*
- Use the item in new projects forever. The Single Sales License never expires.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Resell, sub-license, share or (re)distribute any of the digital files.
- Convert individual letters/numbers of fonts to different formats (for example SVG, Embroidery formats, etc) and sell those files.
- Install or embed on 3rd party platforms/servers
- Convert templates to other formats and sell those as new templates.
Physical End Products
Below, you will find examples on how to use your downloads for Physical And Products.
An example of a Physical And Product is printing a design on a mug and selling hot mug.
| The Dos and Don'ts when creating physical products.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Download a design and print/transfer it on a physical item without making modifications and subsequently sell that physical item.
- Download a design, modify it, and print/transfer it on physical item and subsequently sell that physical item.
- Sell unlimited copies of the physical items that you create with a design.
- The physical product can be sold worldwide for an unlimited amount of time (for example, product packaging, apparel, and more).
- Create physical products that you give away, to friends or as part of a promotional product.
- Create and keep selling physical items using the design or font forever. The Single Sales License never expires.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Provide a digital copy of the design of the original font/design with your physical product.
Digital End Products
Below, you will find examples on how to use your downloads for Digital End Products. A Digital End Product is a product in a digital format that is intended for sale to multiple people (for example a wedding invite template). Creating a logo or a website for 1 client is not considered an end product and is fully covered under this license.
| The Dos and Don'ts when creating digital end products.
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Use elements to create a new design. For example, you are allowed to use floral elements to create a floral themed wedding template.
- Create new designs combining multiple downloaded resources and adding items of your own, as long as the new design is flattened and the original items cannot be extracted.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Create end products that compete with the original product. For example, you cannot bundle multiple designs and sell that as a new product, or simply change basic elements such as color and size and sell that as a new product.
- You cannot sell in a way that is directly competitive with the original item that you downloaded. For example, you cannot grab a resume template, change the elements and sell it as another resume template.
- Create a digital product that includes single elements or allows users to extract the elements that you've used (all designs must be flattened).
Basic Print on Demand (POD) Usage
Below you will find information on Basic Print on Demand (POD) usage. POD services allow you to upload products/designs and only print/make them once the customer orders (e.g. RedBubble, Amazon Merch, Zazzle, etc). If you want to get a FULL POD License, please contact us to find out the terms - email@example.com
| The Dos and Don'ts when using Basic POD products.
WITH BASIC POD PRODUCTS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Create and upload crafts and graphics to POD sites that are vastly different from the original. This means they have unique distinctive elements that are added by you.
- Generate unlimited sales via POD sites.
- Ship valid POD products worldwide.
WITH BASIC POD PRODUCTS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Simply upload designs without adding distinctive new design elements.
- Combine multiple products to create a 'new' design and sell that.
- Upload actual font files to POD sites.
- Upload patterns to POD sites.
Below, you will find information on Embroidery Products usage. Machine Embroidery design files are stitched out on textile or other materials with an Embroidery machine.
| The Dos and Dont's when using Embroidery Products.
WITH EMBROIDERY PRODUCTS YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Download a design and stitch it out on a physical item without making modifications and subsequently sell that physical item.
- Download a design, modify it, and stitch it out on a physical item and subsequently sell that physical item.
- Sell unlimited physical products created with an embroidery design for an unlimited amount of times (for example apparel, textile, and more) and in perpetuity.
- Create physical products that you give away for free (gifts, promotional products, etc.).
- Create and keep selling physical items using the embroidery design or embroidery font forever. The Single Sales License never expires.
- Convert the Embroidery file format to another Embroidery file format for your own use.
WITH EMBROIDERY PRODUCTS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Provide a digital copy of the design of the original or modified embroidery design/font with your physical product. You are allowed to sell physical products only.
- Sell the digital file with or without modifications commercially, give it away without charge or re-distribute the digital file in any way.
Full License Text
This license is effective on all sales and downloads made on and after the 23rd of April 2023.
This license is an agreement between You and Digital-Clipart. When purchasing an item,
You will receive the rights to use the item(s) as defined in this license.
- Products can be used to create unlimited projects and/or products (both physical & digital) for personal and commercial use.
- You are allowed to create digital end products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create a entirely new product that won't compete with the original product. Combining multiple downloads into 1 product is not enough. E.g. If you download flowers to create a floral wedding template, you can sell that flattened template. If you download a flower and create a card with just that flower without making significant modifications to the original product, this is prohibited.
- Products can be used for Print on Demand (POD). Basic POD will require alteration to products so it does not compete with the original product. Full POD allows you to use products without alteration. If you want to get a Full POD License, please contact us to find out the terms - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embroidery designs and fonts can be stitched out on a physical product only. The physical end product can be sold commercially, worldwide and in perpetuity; or can be shared without charge. It's not allowed to sell or giveaway the digital Embroidery file with or without modifications.
- This license is valid perpetually.
- This license is valid worldwide
- No attribution is required
The description in this license covers most scenarios. However, it can happen that a scenario is not covered. In case you are unclear if the product can be used for your intended use, you agree to contact us at email@example.com before you start using the product. This license may be updated over time with more use cases. In case these use cases don't actually change the permitted use of the items and is for clarification purposes only, you will not be notified.
Terms, Indemnification & Disclaimer
- You are never allowed to resell, share, re-distribute or otherwise transfer items downloaded to other 3rd parties.
- Fonts should be used as a design element. You are allowed to use fonts as the main or only design element (e.g. creating a quote design using a font and sell the SVG file as an end-product).
- You are allowed to create Digital End Products that you sell. In all cases, the product that you create must have distinctive new features that will create an entirely new product that won't compete with the original product.
- Graphics and patterns cannot be used as a library inside another tool, platform or application.
- Items or end products cannot be registered as a trademark in any territory. This license gives you non-exclusive rights. Other users can download and use the products as well, so you cannot claim sole ownership.
In case you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Digital-Clipart and its directors, employees, partners & affiliates from and against all allegations, suits, claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) which arise out of using any of the products obtained from this site.
- In case You did not breach the terms & conditions of this license and suffer damages because of a product used, we will indemnify You by refunding the full charge of your order, provided that you inform us within 3 working days after damage occur. Decisions regarding settlements of indemnification will be made at Digital-Clipart's sole discretion.
- Digital-Clipart is not responsible for settlements, legal fees and/or other costs made by any party without prior agreement from Digital-Clipart's directors.
- This license cannot be re-sold or transferred to any third party.
- In case parts of this license will be void or invalid, the rest of the license will remain into full effect.
Updated April, 2023